Prices are correct for year 1 April 2023 to 31 March 2024.
- Junior (U19)$100
- Tertiary Student$170
- Interclub Fee$25
Squash NZ Grading and access to club, regional, and national events
- Family Membership*10% Discount
An immediate family receives a discount on the total membership categories bought
- Key Bond$15
Applies to all new members and lost/replacement keys
Financial members are encouraged to bring along non-paying visitors on condition that after 3 games that visitor must take up a financial membership option pro-rata to the period remaining.
Pro-rata memberships are available and are at the discretion of the committee.
*Family membership examples: 2 competitive adults = $522, 1 adult and 2 Juniors = $441
Contact our Membership Secretary, Aynsley Munro and she will explain the process, obtain details from you, and make a time to meet you at the club.
- Below are our details for payment. Payment arrangements to suit your situation can be discussed with the Membership Secretary.
- Once payment has been made, contact Aynsley to arrange a time to pick up an access tag if not already done so.
Aynsley will give you a tour of our facilities, show you how our Online Booking system works and give you your and password.
Annual membership is due 1 April each year. To ensure your tag remains active there are 2 ways to do this:
- Pay by direct credit into our bank account and contact Aynsley Munro when you have done this. Below are our details for payment. Your tag and login details will remain active.
- Contact Aynsley directly if you wish to make alternative payment arrangements.
Failure to pay fees before 31 March without an arrangement in place may lead to suspension of your membership with your tag and log in details being deactivated. The club has discretion as to whether an amnesty period of one month will apply for those with justified reasons for not paying on time.
Account #: 03 0905 0037828 00
Bank & Branch: Westpac, Moray Place
Particulars and Reference: Your name and Membership